Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A very original intro

I would rather not post personal info on the net but i doubt anyone would view this . So, my web identity is bakarang3r, which is derived from Mahou Sensei Negima!. Fellow otakus should be able to figure it out. Yea im a big anime fan and im proud of it ^^;. ill post a current watching list every 2 or 3 weeks depending on my mood.



Other than being a full-time otaku, i actually have an even more interesting hobby, collecting anime figures . I may or may not post any pictures of my actual figures due to my inability to wield the damn camera. What i will post though, is anime or manga news, which i do not expect anyone to be jumping for joy now. If you do not feel any sort of excitement, well, read on >.>



For those not exactly happy with the content of my blog, i am happy to announce that i can help you find what you need. See the little red x at the top right of the screen? Click and you can return to your non-otaku lives. Otherwise you're more than welcome to stay and enjoy.

2 comments:

Project[JMJ] said...

hahaha. interesting
plz join jmj!!!! i will give you the email and pass so u can go in and update~~ since josie is in charge of her own interests...and jackie doesnt update. so i hope that u can be an active member like me!!! XD lmao.
-tainted

Anonymous said...

So... lol, ok if ur too lazy to take pics of ur room, want me to do it? It's free!
kkk nvm 'bout dat... ns blog though
-Death the Kid (you shud know who it is...)